Our offer is guaranteed the instant you accept. You’ll have the cash in 90 days - no matter what. Putting you in the best possible position to purchase your next property.
Our offers are driven by our own proprietary valuation algorithm. This allows us to price your property more accurately and give you a fair offer.
We sell for the best market price and give you 80% of anything above the guarantee. We take the other 20% so we are incentivised to get the best price.
If we can’t get a buyer to exchange for more than the guaranteed price in 90 days we’ll give you the cash for your next purchase ourselves.
Our guaranteed offer frees you to make your next move immediately, breaking your chain and eliminating months of uncertainty.