Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home:
1. Arriving home via my own entrance to the flat
2. Enjoying an evening drink in my private garden
3. Having a BBQ with neighbours in the building - there are views over Green Dale Fields from the communal roof terrace
Top 3 things you love about the area:
1. I love how quiet it is in this neighbourhood
2. There's green space to the front of the building and Greendale Playing Fields immediately behind, which give a feeling of not being in London
3. Having Lordship Lane, Dulwich Village, Brixton, Camberwell and Peckham all within a short walk means options are almost endless. There's also a large Sainsbury's within 5 mins walking distance
Set within a modern block (built in 2014) on the edge of Greendale Playing Fields, this smartly presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment is accessed via its own private entrance. The flat offers an impressive, dual aspect, open plan reception/kitchen with direct access to a private garden.
The kitchen and dining areas offer matching white high gloss wall and base units. There is a gas hob with overhead extractor, dishwasher and electric oven, and island with breakfast bar and storage. There are two well sized double bedrooms, plus a stylish family bathroom with a shower over the bath and elegant tiling. The development boasts a wonderful large communal roof terrace with seating areas and outstanding views.
The property is 10 minutes' walk from East Dulwich station (with a frequent service to London Bridge), and 12 minutes from Denmark Hill station with services to Victoria, Kings Cross, Clapham Junction, East London and Kent. The area is well served by numerous regular bus routes. East Dulwich offers a variety of large supermarkets, and Lordship Lane is renowned for its superb range of delis, coffee shops, quality restaurants, gastropubs and boutiques. Camberwell and Peckham are just a little further offering even more variety.. The open spaces of neighbouring Green Dale Fields and lovely Ruskin Park are a short stroll away.