Accommodation comprises entrance hall with ample inbuilt storage and wood effect flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful enclosed private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a sleek range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom, with inbuilt wardrobe, plus a stylish bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is located within easy reach of Woolwich Arsenal and Woolwich Dockyard stations, offering unrivalled DLR and mainline services for excellent links to Central London, Canary Wharf and the City. The banks of the Thames are nearby, as well as the Woolwich Ferry, providing pleasant riverside walks, and there are a variety of shops and amenities within a short distance.
What do you love most about your home?
- We love the large windows, which always make it feel very spacious and light. However, our favourite place is the big balcony - it's so lovely to have the outdoor space and it's not directly overlooked so feels quite private. We get the sun in the late afternoon into evening, which is perfect for sitting outside and having dinner or a drink.
- On a practical note, our favourite useful feature are the three large storage cupboards. Perfect for laundry and storing all of the stuff that would otherwise clutter the rest of the flat, meaning everywhere always looks tidy and spacious.
What do you love about the area?
- One of the main reasons we chose to live in Woolwich originally was the great transport links into central London. We've got easy access to National Rail, DLR and Thames River Boat services and Crossrail on the way. However, we're also close to a lot of open green spaces and forests so it really is the best of both worlds. Our favourite is Oxleas Wood, with its folly, Severndroog Castle.
- Woolwich has changed a lot since we first got here, and there are so many great new restaurants, pop ups and pubs to try out, as well as our old favourites. Our favourite local is The Dial Arch, or local brewery The Taproom. If you want great food, the best choice for us is the Italian Con Gusto, right next to the river. There are also a lot of cultural activities, and we've loved going to Greenwich Festival and the Tall Ships Festival each year.
- The development itself has a really great community, that has been built up over the last few years. We have an active Residents Association and recently added a concierge service on site too, included in the reasonable monthly service charge.