Top 3 things you love about your home
- Relax and watch boats go along the Thames from the living room and second bedroom/office throughout the day.
- Floor to ceiling window, so brilliant sunshine throughout the day, and especially in the morning. Good breeze from the Thames river keeps the living room cool in the summer. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Extra sense of privacy. The unique design of the building means that every flat faces a different angle and you cannot see into any neighbouring units from the large main south windows. Furthermore, the Thames footpath in front has no through-road so it is low traffic.
Top 3 things you love about the area
- Right next to Surrey Docks Farm and the attached cafe. Great place for coffee & food, and to see some animals. Kids love to play there.
- Riverside walks and parks are abundant. Great for people who love outdoors and nature, with the Thames path walk, and also Stave Hill Ecological Park right outside. You will always see many people walking with their dogs and babies.
- Great local community, families, and playgroups. A safe and peaceful area.
Superbly located within a very desirable modern development with views over the Thames, this immaculately presented property provides ideal living space in a wonderful riverside location. Built to an exacting standard, the development itself boasts excellent insulation, heating and noise insulation, as well as EWS1 certification.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and wood flooring (evident through the majority of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan triple aspect reception/kitchen/diner with ample space for both relaxing and dining, and direct access onto the delightful private balcony with unrivalled waterside views.
The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, with en-suite shower and inbuilt wardrobes to the master, and superb views from the second bedroom. A stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling completes the generous accommodation.
The property is enviably located in a sought after location, within easy access of Surrey Quays and Canada Water stations, as well as the Surrey Docks Pier for riverboat services, all providing unrivalled connections into Central London, Canary Wharf and the City.
The area is well served by a variety of shops, cafes and amenities, including Surrey Docks Health Centre and Dentist, and Redriff Primary School with many nurseries within a short walk. The beautiful open spaces of Stave Hill Ecological Park, delightful Surrey Docks Farm and the banks of the River Thames are also on the doorstep.