Top three things you love about your home
1. Celestial Gardens has stunning communal gardens with places to escape busy London life and stunning Cherry Blossom directly outside.
2. As it is a gated development, it is surprisingly quiet, despite being so central and we benefit from having a private allocated parking space with the flat.
3. The development is very well managed, with gardeners and cleaners looking after everything.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Fantastic transport links to central London with direct access to London Bridge or the DLR. Lewisham is also on the planned Bakerloo Line extension and is Zone 2.
2. Within walking distance of Blackheath with its open heath, connecting Greenwich Park and an assortment of restaurants and independent shops.
3. The local markets are fantastic, with a daily open market in Lewisham, Blackheath Farmers market every Sunday as well as coveted Farmers Markets in Greenwich and Brockley within walking distance.
Why are you selling? The flat was let until recently and we are selling so that we can buy a larger property. There is no onward chain though and the property is vacant so we can move as quickly as you need.
What's the area like? The development is very quiet, very well connected and with parks, boutique shops and restaurants all on your doorstep, we couldn't have been happier when we lived here.
What is parking like? We have a private allocated parking space and because the development is gated we found our car insurance premiums were less.
Is there bike storage? Yes, there are several bike racks dotted around the development
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Very, very quiet at night, almost wouldn't realise you were in London as the development is shielded from noise buy surrounding buildings.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? We worked from home and our tenant did as well. We had a folding desk in the hallway which worked well.
What's the internet like? Fantastic, Virgin Media up to 1,130Mb download speed.
What's the boiler like? Don't have a boiler. Electric only
Can I have a pet? Yes, dogs and cats are both allowed within the development.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? We had thought about turning the Kitchen into a bedroom and moving the kitchen into the reception but decided to let the flat in the end. This would require Freeholder consent.
How much is the flat let for? The flat was let for £1,030 per month but others within the development have more recently been let for £1,100 per month.
When does the tenancy end? The tenancy has ended and the property is vacant so you can move in as soon as solicitors have done the paperwork.
Tenure: Leasehold of 178 Years remaining
Service Charge: £1,690 per year (includes reserve fund)
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Council Tax: Lewisham Band B - £1,413.07 per year
Under Section 21 of Estate Agent Act 1979. The acting Agent hereby discloses to prospective purchasers that a connected person has a personal interest in the sale of this property.