Backing onto the stunning Chinbrook Meadows and located just 0.7 miles from Grove Park station is this beautifully presented three bedroom terrace house.
The current owners have done a superb job in styling this lovely home and the stylish accommodation comprises an entrance hall with WC and storage cupboard, 13' reception room, stunning kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom with separate walk-in shower.
Whilst this is already a lovely family home the garden is where it really comes into it's own. The property backs onto Chinbrook meadows providing a simply breathtaking view. The garden itself is tiered with a patio which is perfect for entertaining and summer BBQs and a further area which has artificial grass along with a sun bed.
The location is ideal with Grove Park station providing fast and regular services to Central London and The City. Popular schools are close by as well as local shops and amenities.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: Needs to find a property to buy
- Time lived/owned: 7 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: On road parking
- Council tax band: Band C - £171pm
- EPC Rating: C
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: Boiler is 5 years old and regularly serviced.
- Electrics: Complete rewire when renovated 6 years ago. Tested every 5 years.
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: Part boarded
- Tenure: Freehold