Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Our apartment offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms while the lounge and kitchen are all open plan - so there is a real sense of space and nowadays this means we can both work from home with no issues.
2. We also love how bright the apartment is and the view it offers. From where we stand, we can see not only the aminated high-rises in Canary Wharf, the signature O2 arena, as well as a bit of the historic Greenwich Observatory from our cute balcony. With the river view being the background, you will be able to enjoy some most stunning sunset scenes.
3. We love the green courtyards and gardens available within the development, the 24 concierge and onsite residents' gym. One of the biggest benefits to live in the residence is the people. We have made a lot of friends since we lived here. We also have an active Facebook group, which is a great community hub where people look out for each other or is just super handy when you need to borrow some salt.
Three things we love about the area...
Where to begin here - there are many things we love about the area...
1. Enderby Wharf is a riverside development, so within 20 seconds, we are right on the Thames Path, which is great for walks, runs, and just a sense of beauty from the river with views towards Canary Wharf, the O2 and The Old Royal Naval College! All of which we love and enjoy. This we will miss massively yet visit regularly!
2. The Royal Greenwich Park is a short 15 mins walk away and is one of the best of its kind. The Old Royal Naval College is 10 mins away and is never disappointing when it comes to history and movie buffs. Certainly, one should never miss the vibrant atmosphere of the Greenwich market and the world-famous Royal Observatory.
3. The local area has everything we need: there a few supermarkets nearby while the closest one is less than 3-minute walk; lovely cafes and pubs dotted around the riverside and the park; GP clinics and dentists located within 10 mins walk; transportation wise you have several options to travel to central London - Jubilee line from O2, Maze Hill station or the DLR from Greenwich Village, all within 15 min walking distance.
Why are you selling?
After 5+ great years here, it is simply time for us to move on - we want to get another dog (we already have a little Italian Greyhound), so we want to get a house with a garden to help us be a 2-dog family!
What's the area like? See above?
What is parking like?
We don't have a car, and you don't need it! There is a Zipcar on-site, and there is visitor parking available (easily and booked through the concierge team) for friends/family who drive down to visit.
How busy is the road? Is it quiet at night?
The development is residential, so there are families, young professionals and the like, so a great mix of people. It is pretty quiet, and you will have many nights of good sleep!
I'm currently working from home; how does that work in this property?
Easily with 3 bedrooms! One bedroom is a dedicated study, and the guest bedroom has a desk in it also - so we have separate living, sleeping and working areas to help with a good work-life balance, which is critical these days.
What's the internet like?
Superfast - lots of options from BT, Sky, Virgin - we use Hyperoptic, which was set up and ready from day 1!
What's the boiler like?
Very good - we have hot water from the communal system and a separate apartment water heater also (you only need this if there are any communal hot water issues - which doesn't really happen).
Superbly presented throughout, this stunning three-bedroom, two bathroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a sought after modern development and boasting high-quality finish and stylish décor throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with ample inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining.
The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. There are three well-sized double bedrooms, with stylish en-suite shower and balcony with far-reaching views to the master, plus a sleek family bathroom with a three-piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of North Greenwich, Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations, all offering excellent links into Central London and the City. Numerous regular bus routes also provide connections to the surrounding area.
Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with further overground and DLR connections, as well as an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach, providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities, including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.