Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
- Spacious flat, all rooms are a good size, and we have two balconies. The kitchen and lounge are lovely spaces to chill or socialise
- Being on the 5th floor it feels very safe and secure, and can make it feel very private and cosy
- By having two balconies you can have fresh air throughout the flat in the summer, but in the winter the double glazed windows keep the warmth in, and being on the 5th floor means you benefit from heat from the floors below. You can feel comfortable in all weather conditions - without the cost!!
Top 3 things you love about the area...
- We are close to the river, meaning a pleasant walk to Greenwich with views of Canary Wharf and London at day or night
- The River Gardens Café on the river path is a lovely little family run café. Amazing food and coffee, and friendly owners who take the time to get to know the locals
Close to Greenwich, with all its history, the park, the views, the restaurants, and market!
- Near to so many transport links - Maize hill for a train to the City, Jubilee line to central London or out east, Thames boat, DLR - it's within a short commute in to central London without all the craziness!
Superbly presented throughout and enviably located moments from the River Thames and Greenwich, this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set on the fifth floor of a sought after modern development.
Boasting high quality finish and stylish interiors throughout, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with ample inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with wonderful space for relaxing, entertaining and dining, as well as direct access onto a covered private balcony.
The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances.
There are two good sized double bedrooms, each with generous inbuilt wardrobes, and with stylish en-suite shower and further balcony to the master. A modern family bathroom with white three-piece suite and elegant tiling completes the accommodation.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of North Greenwich, Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations, all offering excellent links into Central London and the City. Numerous regular bus routes also provide connections to the surrounding area.
Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with further overground and DLR connections, as well as an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory.
The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.