Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home?
- We love that the flat is very bright and airy and it gets lots of sunshine. In summer, we love having dinners and drinks on the balcony.
- We love the modern and contemporary and well-proportioned aspect of the flat, and the plenty of storage space.
- We love that we have underfloor heating (that doesn't need to be used much over winter as the flat is warm due to its great insulation) and that we have both a shower and a bathtub.
Top 3 things you love about the area?
- We absolutely love being on the river and take advantage by going on lots of lovely walks along the Thames pathway - the views are sensational and we always feel like we're on holiday!
- We are lucky to have the amazing River Gardens coffee shop on our doorstep - which not only does great coffee but also great food! We also have Enderby pub within the development which is a lovely place to go for a few drinks, as well as all the restaurants and pubs that Greenwich town centre has to offer.
- We're fortunate to be within walking distance to Greenwich Park, Greenwich town centre, The O2, Canary Wharf, Charlton's retail parks and Ikea. We're also lucky to have great transport links (trains, buses, tube and boats) - it only take 11-minutes to get into London Bridge by train and it's a15-minute car journey out of London to the countryside.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with ample inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious open plan dual aspect reception room with ample space for relaxing and dining and direct access onto the delightful private balcony. The kitchen area comprises a sleek range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, dishwasher, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven. There is a spacious double bedroom with dual full-height windows and useful inbuilt wardrobes, and a stylish bathroom with modern bath suite, separate shower cubicle and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations, as well as underground services from North Greenwich station, all offering excellent links into Central London and the City. Numerous regular bus routes also provide connections to the surrounding area. Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with further overground and DLR connections, as well as an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.