Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Floor to ceiling windows/light
2. Spacious open plan living
3. Security of the building
Top 3 things you love about the area.
1. Has the feel of a village but with all the perks of living in London; 10 minutes on the tube to London Bridge.
2. Parks and green spaces including river walk, our flat is just a stone's throw away from the Thames Path, lovely walk along the river into Greenwich town centre (Cutty Sark, Maritime Museum, Greenwich Park, Royal Observatory, lovely pubs)
3. .Conveniently located close to a range of amenities including Ikea and retail parks (Sainsburys, ASDA, Aldi, Lidl, Boots, Home Sense, Costa, B and Q, Primark). Co-op 2 minute walk from the building. Amazing local pub (The Pilot), restaurants, and cafes (Coffee Couch - great coffee and sausage rolls!). Within walking distance to the O2, the Design District Canteen, and Greenwich Peninsula Golf Range.
Enviably located in a sought after secure modern development, this stunning fifth floor apartment offers bright and spacious modern open plan living with stylish interiors and high quality finish throughout. Flooded with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and providing an ideal environment for relaxing and entertaining, or even home-working, this wonderful property enjoys superb views in this vibrant Greenwich Peninsular location.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage, leading into the impressive, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful covered private balcony - perfect for al fresco drinks to enjoy the evening sunshine! The kitchen area comprises a quality range of matching white high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances.
There is a generously sized double bedroom, with excellent space for free-standing furniture, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The development itself is of a modern build, and is EWS1 certified, providing a safe and secure environment with fob access specific to each floor and useful concierge services. The property is well insulated, staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer, with relatively affordable service charges and long lease of circa 992 years remaining.
The property is ideally situated within easy access of North Greenwich underground, Westcombe Park and Maze Hill stations, each providing excellent cross-London links, as well as regular bus routes and the Thames Clipper service linking the surrounding area. There are a variety of shops and amenities nearby, as well as the eclectic Greenwich Peninsular Market which is open every weekend, showcasing a wonderful array of independent food producers along with ceramics, jewellery, fashion and artwork.
The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach, providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars, as well as regular outdoor event such as outdoor cinema and summer jazz concerts. Just moments' away, the Greenwich Ecology Park provides lovely open spaces, and there are delightful riverside walkways close to the Thames.
The area is also well served by good local schools and Greenwich is within easy reach with it's fashionable shops and markets, as well as the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park and Royal Observatory.