Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Quietness - with no road out the front and a quiet road at the back with lovely green trees to look at out of the windows, the house is really quiet (can keep windows open at night in the summer) and in the Ashburnham Conservation Area, so you don't feel like you're in London
2. Well-proportioned rooms - all the rooms are a good size, with the bedrooms each a double and the downstairs very liveable, with a large kitchen with room for a table and a nice sized lounge facing onto the garden. The conservatory is a multi-purpose space that we've used for relaxing, dining and for work. The garden is also plenty big enough for a small family (a rarity in London) and a little oasis to spend summer days and evenings
3. So easy to get places - Deptford Bridge DLR on the doorstep, short distance from Greenwich mainline, good buses
Top 3 things you love about the area...
1. So close to the historic sites of Greenwich - short walk to the market in Greenwich, the amazing park, Maritime Museum, Painted Hall. Feels like a real town and plenty to do to keep you busy for a weekend.
2. Brunch at Royal Teas on Royal Hill. Richard I next door if you're wanting something stronger and lovely local shops
3. The great independent food and drink venues on the doorstep.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the sought after Ashburnham Conservation area, yet just a short walk from transport links and the fashionable amenities of Greenwich, this delightful three bedroom family home with private garden and residents' parking. Beautifully maintained and appointed by the current owners, the property offers well planned accommodation with modern interiors throughout - ideal for family life.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to guest WC and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious rear aspect reception room with door opening through to the conservatory with attractive garden views. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances.
To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - three double bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes, plus a tiled family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
The property is enviably located in a prime West Greenwich position, just a short walk from Greenwich station providing excellent overground and DLR connections into Central London and the City. Deptford Bridge station is also close-by, with Deptford offering an eclectic variety of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Greenwich provides an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark, beautiful Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory.