GUIDE PRICE OF £700,000 TO £750,000
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
· We love our garden, especially in spring and summer when the jasmine is in full blossom - it smells incredible!
· Being located off the street in a mews makes it feel very safe and private
· The peaceful WFH space in the loft separated from family life downstairs.
Top 3 things you love about the area
· We are very lucky to have one of the best wood fired pizzas close by at the brilliant Pelton Arms, The River Gardens cafe is the perfect spot for a lazy weekend brunch or a midweek WFH coffee break.
· So many things to do and see in the local area. From cheering on the marathon runners along Trafalgar road, walking or running along the Thames path, around The Royal Naval College and Greenwich park and the kids love the fantastic adventure playground.
· Excellent local nurseries and schools, and the community that comes with them. We nearly always see someone we know when we go out.
Enviably situated in a quiet mews location just a short stroll from the banks of the Thames, this delightful three bedroom terraced property boasting both front garden and a landscaped private rear garden, gated parking and additional visitor bay. Superbly appointed and significantly upgraded by the current owners, the property provides bright and spacious accommodation, extended over three floors, with stylish interiors, modern eco-efficient upgrades and high quality finish throughout. Features include gas central heating via 'Vaillant' combi boiler (full service history), and double glaziing.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to guest WC and inbuilt storage, leading into the double length reception/dining room with double doors to the rear onto the garden. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms, plus a stylish family bathroom with modern white three piece bath suite and separate walk-in shower unit. The second floor has been cleverly converted to create a third bedroom or fantastic bright study space, with dual skylight windows - ideal for those working from home.
Externally, the garden offers a haven of peace, with lawn, well stocked borders, and rear decking area enjoying full sunshine throughout the spring and summer months.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of Maze Hill and Greenwich stations offering excellent links into Central London and the City, as well as North Greenwich for underground connections. Numerous regular bus routes also provide links to the surrounding area. The banks of the River Thames are a short walk away with riverside eateries and bars, as well as the Thames Path for cycling and walking. Greenwich itself is close-by providing an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.