Tucked away on a tree-lined and quiet road, this lovely two bedroom Victorian flat is all but one street away from the beautiful park of Alexandra Palace. Boasting it's own front door and private entrance, it also benefits from period features (with working fireplace!), a private back garden and large loft space. This light-filled flat offers bright and welcoming living throughout. The loft space is hugely beneficial, providing much needed storage but also the added potential to extend and create another useable room as desired (STPP) With friendly neighbours and a strong community feel in the local area, this delightful property is just a stones throw away from the shops, restaurants, bars and local amenities of Crouch End and Muswell Hill, all whilst being moments from the green and peaceful space of Ally Pally. Viewings highly recommended for this gem.
Comments from the owners:
What are the top 3 things you love about your home?
1. It feels like more of a house than a flat due to having your own private front door and entrance. The garden out the back is also so peaceful to spend time in for a morning coffee or early evening drink in the summer! I love that it's manageable size too - just enough space to grow my own veggies and plants without being too much work!
2. The original features and light: The fireplace in the living room works which means it's really cosy in the winter. There's also a huge amount of natural light that floods in through the big windows and hallway too, so it feels bright (even on a grey London day!)
3. The loft space: This is such a god send in terms of storage. It means I can keep the rest of the house minimalist. I've got everything up there from suitcases to a drum kit, winter/summer clothes to cycling equipment and everything in between! When it was less full, I would do yoga up there as there's already a skylight in the roof.
What are the top 3 things you love about the area?
1. Lo-fi coffee shop - a brilliant independent coffee spot. Great coffee, friendly people and vinyl tunes. What's not to love!
2. Bar Esteban - great food, great wine & great staff... they always give a good wine recommendation too.
3. Ally Pally - I feel very lucky to live so close to one of the best parks London has to offer. The views over the City are incredible, as is the Farmers Market on Sunday and they have lots of great events all throughout the year.