Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things we love about our home
1. The layout and size of the flat
2. The cozy and homely lounge with shelves and fireplace, it's a lovely space
3. Light in the morning into the bedroom - nothing better
Top 3 things we love about the area.
1. Transport links are unrivaled being equal distant to under and overground stations,
2. Walking distance to kings cross canal and the delights of Islington with all the best pubs
3. Nearby parks
1. What's the area like? Perfect access to the best of Islington and the tube stations
2. What is parking like? Plenty of options for road parking nearby
3. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Set back from the road so no noise
4. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Its great, we are 2 people able to work in separate rooms perfectly well
5. What's the internet like? We have fibre optic installed
6. What's the boiler like? Its an old boiler but we have had no issues, we installed Hive so it can all be controlled online
7. Are we able to do any work/extensions? No
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboard, leading into the bright reception room with dual windows, attractive feature fireplace and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset ceramic sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom, plus a modern bathroom with white suite and adjacent separate WC.
The property is very conveniently located close to Caledonian Road and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury stations, and within easy reach of Highbury and Islington station, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. There are also an array of fashionable local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants within just a short distance, with Paradise Park and beautiful Highbury Fields also within a short walk.