Top 3 things you love about your home
1. The light which streams in from the sitting room and bedroom
2. It is very quiet and peaceful
3. The location is brilliant with easy access to open spaces and transport links
3 things we love about the area
1. Ease of access to green spaces and to some of the best parts of London
2. We particularly like the Lord Stanley pub nearby and Salvini's Italian deli plus the coffee shop and bakery that has just opened on the same road.
3. If you run it is a good spot to run to the heath from.
Why are you selling? We are moving simply for more space as we have a family now.
What's the area like? We love the area. Mainly residential. Quiet with good transport.
What is parking like? Parking permit available
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's extremely quiet
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? It would be perfect to work from home in as our previous tenants have.
What's the internet like? The internet is good.
What's the boiler like? The boiler is a combi Worcester boiler (about 10 years old) and passed the recent (March 2022) gas safety check.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? It is possible to do work on the property and create a second bedroom though the owner would need to get planning permission.