Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. The location is wonderfully quiet
2. We have a large private South facing garden
3. The location is fantastic with the Picadilly Line providing access to Central London and Upper Street a stroll away.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Parks nearby such as Cally Park and Paradise Park (both parks are great to have some quality time outdoors)
2. Good local shops, our favorite is the Green & Flavour on Caledonian Road
3. The nursery which our daughter attends
Why are you selling? Because being a family of 4, the flat is too small for us, and we need to move to a bigger property.
What's the area like? The area is nice and quiet, there are many families living around here. There are good shops nearby, parks and playgrounds, at the same time the tube is only 5 minutes walk from the flat so you can easily get around in London.
What is parking like? You will need to apply for a parking permit. The nearest street is North Road, where someone can use meter parking, or visitor vouchers.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Manger Road is a dead end, so it is really quiet. Both day and night time.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? It is pretty great as the flat benefits from a study room.
What's the internet like? We use Virgin (100 Mbps). Overall we have good experience with them.
What's the boiler like? The boiler is Vaillant, was changed in 2014 and serviced yearly ever since. No problem whatsoever.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? I think some works/extensions can be done, but it needs permission. The best thing to speak to Islington Council ( Landlord ) about any changes you would like to make.