Top 3 things you love about your home
1. The dreamy view of the garden from the bedroom through the French doors, tall trees, birds, nothing like a city.
2. Proximity to central London, Camden, Islington, Kings Cross, Bloomsbury, by tube, bike or foot.
3. Arty friendly neighbours and a community feeling, at the same time no one will bother you if you want space.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Easy bike ride to Hampstead Heath, Regents Park or Highgate Woods
2. Vagabond Cafe and the Travel Cafe with excellent coffee and plants, also Islington pubs
3. The Odeon 2 mins down the road
Why are you selling? I have a new job in Essex and want to make my commute easier, also space to start a family
What's the area like? Typical London with a mixture of posh and rough, Waitrose and Lidl, between Islington, Kentish Town, Finsbury Park
What is parking like? Street parking permits are easy to buy from Islington Council, zone y, I've had a car throughout and never had trouble parking on nearby streets
Is there bike storage? We store bikes in corridor or garden locked to trees etc
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Busy at peak times but one way so the traffic is intermittent. I have double glazing to cut out noise. No noise at night.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? I did lockdown at home and made more money than ever, it worked fine on zoom.
What's the internet like? Speedy.
What's the boiler like? Modern, easy to use, I bought it 3 years ago.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? Yes just check with neighbours (all on a WhatsApp group) to make sure it doesn't compromise their space.
Tenure: Share of Freehold + 986 Year Lease, expiring 02/3008
Service Charge: £1,500 per annum
Ground Rent: £NA
Council Tax: Islington Band B - £1,275.66 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated C