Top 3 things you love about your home
1) It's light and airy, and you can see lots of trees and sky.
2) It's spacious with good living/entertaining space and three big bedrooms.
3) It's a lovely solid old house on a beautiful street.
Three things we love about the area.
1) In less than 10 minutes you can walk to either Highbury Fields or Clissold Park, for walks, playgrounds, sports, etc.
2) We love the butcher and fishmonger and cheese shop on Highbury Barn and the greengrocers and patisserie at Newington Green, as well as the many great foodie restaurants around.
3) A number of great primary schools are easily accessible.
Why are you selling? For family reasons we're moving a little further north
What's the area like? It's leafy but there are lots of good restaurants and shops, so it's great for families as well as for socializing, and it's well connected with the Victoria line and the Overground.
What is parking like? On street parking is always available and it's a nice wide road.
Is there bike storage? We keep the children's bikes inside, on the landing.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's not busy and it's quiet at night. We're on one bus route.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? We have two of us working from home, one upstairs, one downstairs
What's the internet like? It's good - we regularly have two video calls running while children are streaming TV with no problems.
What's the boiler like? Great. We fitted a new boiler in autumn 2018.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? You could convert more of the eaves space as the height-restricted areas are currently empty attic space.