Bright and spacious two double bedroomed first floor apartment, set within a secure and purpose built modern building. Excellent finish throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom, this well-planned apartment benefits from excellent storage and is just moments from fantastic transport links. Offered on Chain Free basis.
Comments from the owners:
Top 3 things you love about your home:
1. The decent sized rooms! Both bedrooms are good doubles and the same size (which is sometimes rare to find!) The flat lends itself to friends sharing, a couple or a family. The lounge is a good space for hosting and having friends over- we had an extendable dining table and managed 12 for a Christmas dinner one year!
2. The flat is bright and airy with big double glazed windows that open fully to let a nice breeze in in the summer, but also keeps nice and cosy in the winter without having to have the heating on all the time.
3. The secure building & block - there are only 4 flats with access to our section and we're really lucky to have friendly neighbours that I'd feel comfortable leaving my plants and amazon parcels with. We have a WhatsApp group which is great for keeping in touch and feeling part of the community.The flat is on the first floor with a buzzer entry and when I lived there alone for a while it always felt friendly and welcoming. There's also secure bike storage at the back of the property by the car park which is great that you don't have to lug your bike inside all the time.
Three things you love about the area:
1. There's a handy shop opposite with a friendly old man who always wants a chat (and is open until 10pm for those emergency snack runs!). The coffee kiosk at the station does a great flat white and there's a Brazilian restaurant near the station that does amazing mixed grills.
2. Transport links & Location! Perfectly sandwiched between Seven Sisters tube on the Victoria line and Stamford Hill/South Tottenham for the overground, it's so quick to get in and out of Central London and Liverpool Street. And if going further afield, the Stansted Express from Tottenham Hale is close too. The buses are so handy to get further into East London (Hackney, Clapton etc) and Stoke Newington is only about 15mins down the road on several bus routes. Tottenham has a bit of a buzz at the moment with the new football stadium opening, breweries and pubs along the River Lea and the diverse mix of Caribbean food, Orthodox bakeries and Portuguese markets by Seven Sisters.
3. Access to green spaces - There's a park just over the road for those summer afternoons (Paignton Road) - its also handy for the Walthamstow Wetlands, the River Lea (which I only discovered during lockdown) and Finsbury park all within about 15 minutes.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with three large built-in storage cupboards in the main hallway, each 1.5m x 1.5m big enough for a cloakroom as well as keeping bulky items like suitcases and household items tucked away. Leading off the hallway is the kitchen which benefits from a lovely up to date finish with modern appliances and enough room for bistro style dining. Separate to the kitchen is the large lounge/reception room with large windows providing lots of natural light and ample space for relaxing or dining. Two equal sized double bedrooms are located at the rear of the property, benefiting from the quiet aspect, and separated by a large family bathroom again with a large window for light and ventilation.
The property is wonderfully located within easy walking distance to Seven Sisters tube station on the Victoria line (offering night tube services) as well as the Overground Stations of South Tottenham and Stamford Hill. All providing excellent and direct links into Central London and Liverpool Street. Numerous bus routes link the surrounding areas of trendy Stoke Newington, Hackney and Clapton, all with a wealth of shops and amenities as well as the green open spaces of the Woodberry Downs and reservoir, the River Lea, Clissold and Abney Park or Finsbury Park.
Viewings are highly recommended.