Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. How homely it feels, once you are inside it feels like a little sanctuary.
2. The kitchen/living room that makes it a perfect room to entertain, socialise and be together.
3. The large garden, its South facing and peaceful
Three things we love about the area.
1. How you can find peace and quietness (in De Beauvoir Square for instance - an oasis), a community feel, and yet be so close and connected to the buzz of London Life - from the shops on Upper Street or restaurants and bars in Dalston.
2. How well connected it is, buses to central London in 30mins, Overground, and tube a short bus ride away.
3. The diversity.
Why are you selling? We need more space to welcome a second child.
What's the area like? There is a great sense of community at De Beauvoir, with a few community events, great pubs, restaurant, and coffee shops. We love it so much that we are going to stay in the same area.
What is parking like? Good. Residents' and visitor's parking permits through Islington Council.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Southgate Road got busier in the past years with the closure of the small roads, however it is quieter at night & early morning.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? You could use the spare room as an office or work from the living room overseeing our lovely garden.
What's the internet like? We are with Virgin and it is fast and reliable.
What's the boiler like? Valiant, installed about 3 years ago and serviced every year.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? Internal alterations only. No rear extensions allowed.