Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Cosy in the best way, It just feels like home, I knew it the first moment I walked in the door when I came to view it for the first time, hasn't waned since. If a home could give you a hug when you walked in the door this would be it.
2. Suprisingly spacious. Not one squared centimetre goes to waste, the architect really nailed this one. Compared to many places I have gone to see where many square meters are lost in hallways or stairways, every sqm here goes where it should, in the living spaces. Like i said suprisingly spacious.
3. Ridiculously quiet bedroom. I am a very light sleeper and so this is super important for me. All the bedrooms of the surrounding flats face into a kind of courtyard, which means peaceful perfection.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Transport links are second to none. being near the junction buses go in all directions of london and are crazy regular, also have two overground stations on the door step going all over london. As well as cross rail coming soon!
2. Atmosphere, honestly I am in love with it and it going to really hurt to leave. Super safe and interesting. Amazing abundance of excellent food and drink places on your doorstep.
3. Parks! London Fields is my area's local garden, such a good atmosphere it truely feels like that, perfection with a Lido. Clissold park is beautiful, Victoria Park is epic, Hackney Downs is wide open, Highbury fields is a touch of Bridgerton.
Why are you selling?
I have been living here for over 10yrs now, time to move on and get a house.
What's the area like?
I genuinely love it. A little community in central London.
What is parking like?
I honestly don't know as I don't have a car, but my friend that lives down the road in haggerston has a car and her doesn't have any problems.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night?
It is quiet in the sense there is no noise, but there are lots of regular public transport going all night and well lit so very safe especially as a single woman.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property?
Excellent, I have my large office desk set up in the corner of the sitting room, and there is lots of light.
What's the internet like?
Being near the Silicone Roundabout has its perks, just did a speed test 169.7mbps
What's the boiler like?
Never failed on me once
Are we able to do any work/extensions?
I don't know, I have never asked.