Top 3 things you love about your home
1. One of the bedrooms have morning sun and the other has afternoon sun. The big windows let lots of natural day light in, and makes this flat feel bright and open
2. The bedrooms are good size.
3. Location has been ideal working in the city, and there are great commuting links to take you anywhere in London.
Three things we love about the area.
1. A short walk to Shoreditch park and leisure centre with swimming pool and outdoor tennis courts.
2. Close to Regents canal which takes you to Angel if you walk west and London Fields, east London markets and Victoria park if you walk east.
3. On Pitfield street there are independent cafes, a cinema and a pizza pub which does 2 for 1 pizza Mondays.
Why are you selling? Starting a family and moving from London
What's the area like? Calm and quiet even though it's a stone throw away from the city and the pubs and restaurants in Shoreditch.
What is parking like? Easy to find on the street residents permit parking. You can also apply for parking space on the estate
Is there bike storage? Outdoor on the estate there are bike racks
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It is quiet
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Yes we have been working from home since the pandemic started, have daily meetings
What's the internet like? Good
What's the boiler like? Good
Are we able to do any work/extensions? No extensions
Tenure: 92 Year Lease, expiring 10/2114
Service Charge: £1,370 per annum
Ground Rent: £9 per annum
Council Tax: Hackney Band B - £1,299.74 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated C