Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Location. So close to the high street of Angel, as well as quick access to the Canal. So many pubs and restaurants and shops in close walking distance. Short walk to the City
2. Comfort. Recent renovation in 2015 where we gutted and rebuilt everything (floors/stairs/walls/plasterwork/loft/electrical/plumbing/kitchen), with everything being new there is great comfort knowing everything works and is in good condition.
3. Privacy. There's lots of light, but also privacy out all the windows with really well placed trees outside all the windows, giving a lovely sense of privacy within the home.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Too many good pubs to mention just one, Narrow Boat, Earl of Essex, Duke of Cambridge, Old Queens head
2. Angel High St. which has lots of restaurants and shops, Islington green park, and central to all of London
1. Why are you selling? Relocating to Australia
2. What's the area like? Quiet enough as it's off the main high street, but only a few streets away from the bustling high street and canal, which is particularly fun in the summer.
3. What is parking like? There is space for cars with residents parking permits.
4. Is there bike storage? No, but you could potentially hang it on the stair hallway (like we've done with the pram)
5. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's not bad, sometimes on a weekend night there might be one or two groups walk down a little loudly from the main road, but nothing crazy. St Peters street has recently been blocked off, so very little traffic
6. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? We work from home too. We usually work either from the kitchen table, or on the shelves/desk in the bedroom. Although there is space on the second floor landing for a small desk or use of the spare room as an office.
7. What's the internet like? Very very good
8. What's the boiler like? Very good. We installed a new very large boiler to ensure high pressure showers.
9. Are we able to do any work/extensions? There's potential for loft conversion subject to planning permission.
Tenure: Share of Freehold - 992 Years, expires 01/3014
Service Charge: £377.50 (50% of Building Insurance)
Ground Rent: NA
Council Tax: Islington Band E - £2,004.62 per annum