GUIDE PRICE 525,000 TO £575,000
Looking for a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to place your own stamp on a property? Don't miss this WONDERFUL SPACIOUS family home with SUNNY SOUTH FACING GARDEN, OFF STREET PARKING and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Superbly situated in a popular residential location on the edge of Eltham Common, this well maintained terraced family home offers bright and spacious, versatile accommodation with enviable additional scope for further upgrade and modernisation.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the inviting front aspect reception room with bay window to front and ample space for relaxing and entertaining.
The separate kitchen/diner, with sliding doors into the large conservatory, comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit and further space for appliances. A further reception/bedroom with en-suite shower room provides excellent additional living space with a variety of possible uses.
To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a further single - plus a family shower room with rear aspect.
The property is conveniently located within easy access of Eltham, Kidbrooke and Charlton stations with excellent connections into Central London, as well as numerous regular bus routes serving the surrounding area. North Greenwich, Greenwich and Woolwich are also within easy reach for Jubilee Line, DLR and Elizabeth Line connections. There are a range of shops, eateries and amenities within easy reach and the area is well served by excellent local schools and lovely open spaces including Eltham Common, Woolwich Common, Charlton Park, Hornfair Park and Oxleas Woods .
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
· What year did you purchase the property? Not sure, I think it was late 1990s / early 2000s
· Please confirm the property age? 1930s
· Does the property come with parking? If not, what parking arrangements are available? Yes there is a drive and room for 2 vehicles.
· Please tell us about your neighbours? Very friendly and supportive.
· Does the property have any storage space? Yes a large space in the loft and under the stairs.
· Is the loft boarded? Yes
· What is the internet speed like in the property? Good.
Estimated Property Running Costs:
· Council tax band and cost per month? Band D £150
· Average bills per month? £300
· During your time in the property, have you carried out any structural alterations, additions or extensions Please describe the changes which you have made. Yes the garage was converted to a downstairs bedroom with on suite.
· Does the property have the potential to extend? Yes.
Central heating / Electrics:
· What heating system does the property have? Gas Boiler which is new in April 23
· When was the boiler installed, and when was it last serviced? New April 23
· Please confirm where the electric fuse board is located and when it was last checked? TBC