Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. We love the light, airy, open-plan kitchen / living-room space, with it's east and south facing windows which flood the space with natural light. The bespoke Italian kitchen was fitted in 2019 with stunning high quality quartz surfaces, Bosch appliances, Quooker (instant boiling water tap) and a wine fridge. It's been a great space for entertaining friends at the weekend and cosy for quiet weeknights in cooking and relaxing.
2. We value the extremely quiet master bedroom for that perfect night's sleep, and redesigned ensuite bathroom with Villeroy & Boch fittings and a walk in rain shower.
3. The flat is in an amazing location, nestled in the middle of all the popular and most vibrant areas of East London, whilst benefiting from being in the quiet and upmarket residential side of E8. We've been spoilt for choice when it comes to local drinks and dinners, the best of which are all within walking distance: in one direction, buzzy Broadway Market is a mere 10 minute walk; in the other, the hustle and bustle of Dalston. Hip Colombia Road and Shoreditch are also right on the doorstep, as are the many renowned gastropubs of De Beauvoir. Moreover, Haggerston Station is 5 minutes away making the commute nice and easy if you need to travel by train, or it's possible to walk to the City in 30 minutes. It really ticks all the boxes
Three things we love about the area.
1. The Duke of Richmond is our local gastropub, the food here is exceptional (especially the burgers). It has such a friendly local vibe and we have spent many a fun evening there.
2. London Fields and Broadway Market has such a great atmosphere: The Pub on the Park has a large beer garden / terrace which pours out onto the park itself during the summer months.
3. Brawn, Rochelles Canteen & Morito - some of East London's very best eateries within close walking distance.
1. Why are you selling? Relocating for work
2. What's the area like? Safe, quiet and nice community
3. What is parking like? Great, we park in front of the property and the permit is extensive for the area
4. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Not busy and very quiet at night
5. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? We have also been working from home and put desks up two of the bedrooms.
6. What's the internet like? Fast fiber optic
7. What's the boiler like? Excellent combi-boiler, recently serviced. There is also a mains water filter so none of that hard London water in any of the taps/showers!
8. Are we able to do any work/extensions? No
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with beautiful wood flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen, flooded with natural light and providing ample space for entertaining, relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a bespoke Italian range of wall and base units with work surfaces and breakfast bar area incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, Quooker and further integrated Bosch appliances. There are three well sized bedrooms, with sleek en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is conveniently located within just a short (5 min) distance of Haggerston and Dalston Junction stations, each providing excellent cross-London links, as well as numerous regular bus routes connecting the surrounding area. There is a vibrant selection of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and amenities nearby in Dalston, as well as in neighbouring Shoreditch and Hoxton, just a short distance away. Nearby London Fields provides a tranquil setting for recreation, with the Regent's Canal also within easy reach. Ref: ISL