Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
• Victorian design and features - light high rooms
• Flexible space - Room for all
• Garden (south facing)
Three things we love about the area.
• Parks - Hackney Downs, London Fields (with Lido) Queen Elizabeth and wetlands
• Sense of living in a real place with a mix of business and residents Son attended local schools in Dalston and Stoke Newington (Mossbourne Academy on street)
• Close to both Hackney and Dalston - shopping and transport links Easy access to central London
• Why are you selling? After 40 years and several generations the house is now too big
• What's the area like? We want to continue living in the area excellent access and facilities
• What is parking like? Street Parking in Zone S of the parking system operated by LB Hackney There are Elec charging points further up road
• How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Quiet at night and busiest times relate to schools drop offs / collections
• I'm currently working from home; how does that work in this property? There has been at least one of us working from home in the house since 2000 there is ample room to separate work and life.
• What's the internet like? We use a Three 5G system which is OK Open Reach have fibre cables as far as the posts in the street.
• What's the boiler like? Gas and recently installed
• Are we able to do any work/extensions? Subject to planning there maybe options.
The property is wonderfully located within easy access of Hackney Downs and Hackney Central stations as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into the City and West End, and to the surrounding area. There are a wealth of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a short distance, with Dalston and Stoke Newington also close-by, perfectly balanced with the beautiful open spaces of Hackney Downs and Hackney Marshes within easy reach. The area is also well served by an excellent choice of outstanding primary and secondary schools.