Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
- Bright, open and airy reception rooms with high ceilings; cool and cosy bedrooms that stay warm in the winter and wonderfully cool in the stifling summers.
- End of a well built Victorian Terrace with great sound insulation (never hear the neighbours), and our own front door.
- Private garden feels like an extra room in the summer and nice place to sit in the evening.
- Plenty of storage space, with built in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Stairs. Sounds strange but we got embarrassingly excited by having our own stairs when we moved in having just lived in flats beforehand.
Why are you moving?
- Upsizing, taking the opportunity of the stamp duty holiday.
- Feel like a change after living in the area for 8 years.
What do you love most about the area?
- Transport links - near Mile End station (3 tube lines), buses to Hackney, Canary Wharf, Shoreditch.
- Very green, you're basically in Mile End Park, which runs along Regents canal, and a short walk to Victoria Park. Can easily walk to Victoria Park Village (Lauriston Road), Broadway Market and Hackney Wick without setting foot on a road.
- Great pubs, from foodie pubs like the Lord Tredegar and Morgan Arms to classic East London boozers like the Palm Tree.
- Good local restaurants and takeaways (try the Pizza Room).
- Lots of independent local shops and cafes (Simply Fresh, Snap, Mae & Harvey, Loafing).
- Next door neighbour has a great cat (called Fluffy).
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with turning staircase rising to the first floor and high ceiling (evident throughout the property), leading into the bright and spacious reception room with dual shuttered windows, wood effect flooring and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. A modern shower room with walk-in shower unit, concealed cistern WC and contemporary style wash basin with inbuilt storage completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor, there are two well sized double bedrooms, each with inbuilt wardrobes, with the master bedroom enjoying further bespoke inbuilt storage and dual windows.
The property is enviably located within a short walk of Mile End station (Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines), as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into the City and West End. The area is well served by a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, with the lovely open spaces of Mile End Park, Victoria Park and the Regents Canal literally on the doorstep.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move - Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.