Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
1. Situated in a beautiful converted warehouse dating from late 1800s, the flat has feature windows, a spectacular high ceiling and natural light throughout.
2. Occupying the 4th and 5th floors, the living area has no neighbours directly beneath or above - a rarity for a London flat. This provides a good degree of privacy and sound proofing, making the flat exceptional for entertaining.
3. The large windows boast impressive views of Victoria Park and Regent's canal to one side, and the Olympic stadium on the other.
4. Nearest canal is the Hertford Union Canal but it joins the River Lea nearby in Hackney Wick with some fantastic walks
5. The transport options are diverse; the Number 8 bus (Bethnal Green/Shoreditch/Liverpool St/Bank/Holborn) runs every 5-10 mins and stops opposite, and there's a regular bus to Canary Wharf. The flat is walking distance to numerous tube stations; Mile End (Central/District/Hammersmith & City), Bow Road (District/Hammersmith), Bow Church (DLR) and Hackney Wick (Overground) The flat comes with a designated secure parking spot and the canal path is ideal for keen cyclists.
6. You're a 5 minute walk from Roman Road, with plenty of shops, a Tesco, a sourdough pizza place, cafes and market. Victoria Park Village & Market (weekly Farmer's Market/Hot Food) is a short walk across the park where there are a selection of gastro pubs & restaurants, a bottle apostle, organic food store etc.
7. The neighbours are fantastic and there's a real sense of community in the area & within the block; we have a whatsapp group where neighbours chat & help each other with things like taking in mail, loaning parking spots & pet sitting.
Why are you moving?
We'll be very sad to leave the flat, which has been a great home with lots of happy memories over the past decade, however with a growing family we can't avoid the need for more space!
What do you love about the area?
Stone's throw from Victoria Park. Number 8 bus (Bethnal Green/Shoreditch/Liverpool St/Bank/Holborn) runs every 5-10 mins and stops opposite. Walking distance to Mile End, Hackney Wick stations. Short walk to 277 bus for Canary Wharf.
Superbly located in a highly sought-after warehouse development on the edge of beautiful Victoria Park, this stunning duplex penthouse apartment, boasting a wealth of character appeal and finished to an exacting standard throughout. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs rising to the upper level, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with direct access onto a delightful enclosed private balcony, and offers ample space for entertaining, relaxing, and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating an inset sink unit, a gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. On the upper floor, there are two well-sized double bedrooms, with dual aspect windows and an en-suite bathroom to the master, plus a further stylish bathroom with a white three-piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located within easy access of Hackney Wick, Mile End, and Bow Road stations, and within easy access of Stratford and Stratford International stations, all providing unrivaled cross-London and inter-city connections, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The property is also ideally located for an array of shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants as well as the impressive Westfield Shopping center, beautiful Victoria and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Parks, and the banks of the River Lea. The A12/M11 also offers easy access in and out of London