Located on a generous plot in a secluded position just 0.6 miles from Sidcup station is this superb three bedroom detached bungalow.
This unique property is perfect for those wanting to be close by to everyday essentials but also looking for quiet and peaceful surroundings. Internally the spacious accommodation spans over a generous 1800 sq ft and is neutrally decorated throughout. Layout comprises entrance hall, large lounge with large windows and access to the conservatory, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom, shower room and 19'1 ft kitchen diner with integrated appliances and a central island.
There is a lovely flow to the property and the lounge, conservatory and garden space are ideal for those who love to entertain.
The main feature however has to be the outside space. You enter the property via your own private drive which then leads to off street parking for multiple cars. The South West facing garden wraps around the entire property (approximate plot size shown in pictures) and features mature shrubs and fruit bearing trees. There is also access to the 22ft outbuilding which is currently being used as a snooker/storage room. This could easily be converted into a work from home space, gym, garage or even an annexe (STP).
The location is second to none with Sidcup Station offering fast and regular links to Central London and The City. The High street is just a short walk away and enjoys a vast array of shops and restaurants, Morrison's supermarket, gym and cinema and library. Many of the area's finest state and private schools are nearby making this the ideal family home.
In our opinion this truly is a one of a kind property and should be viewed at your earliest convenience.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Downsizing
- Sellers Situation: Found a property but may consider going into temporary accommodation.
- Time lived/owned: 15 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Private drive and off street parking
- Council tax band: Band F £278pm
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Boiler located in utility room.
- Heating system age: 5 years old. Service annually.
- Double glazed windows: House is fully double glazed outbuilding mostly double glazed.
- Fuse board located: Cloak cupboard
- Loft: There are 2 lofts and both are boarded. There is potential to extend into the loft STP.
- Tenure: Freehold