**VIDEO TOUR**NO ONWARD CHAIN**. A substantial five double bedroom detached house located in this quiet cul de sac just 0.4 miles from Elmstead Woods Station and within close proximity of popular schools.
Internally the accommodation spans over an impressive 2400 sq ft and is neutrally decorated throughout. Entering the property you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with a cloakroom, large L shaped dual aspect reception room with marble fireplace, and gas fire, which also has parquet flooring currently carpeted, study, dining room, utility and access to the double garage. The stunning kitchen/diner features a beautiful sky lantern which floods the room with light, granite work tops, Miele appliances, underfloor heating with Travertine tiles, garden access and patio doors leading to the garden.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a four piece en suite fitted with Duravit sanitary ware,marble tiling and underfloor heating. The other four bedrooms are serviced by a luxury marble tiled four piece family bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower and underfloor heating and a further separate shower room.
Externally there is a beautifully kept South East facing rear garden with summer house, with a patio for outdoor dining and a shed to the side and to the front there is off street parking for multiple cars and further access to the garage, with an electric up and over door.
The location is quite simply superb with Elmstead Woods (zone 4) station just a few minutes walk away (according to Google Maps) and providing regular fast services to Central London and The City. Chislehurst High Street is just a short drive away, as well as many of the area's finest state and private schools are close by including sought after Bullers Wood and Babbington House.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Downsizing
- Sellers Situation: No onward chain
- Time lived/owned: Since 2008
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking & Garage
- Alarm: Fully alarmed
- Broadband: BT Full Fibre broadband 100 Halo 3 with 150Mb download speed.
- Council tax band: Band G
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating - boiler located in garage. Installed in 2008 and serviced annually. Internally rebuilt 2 years ago.
- Heating system age: Installed in 2008 and serviced annually. Internally rebuilt 2 years ago.
- Double glazing: Fully double glazed
- Extension age: Built in 2009
- Neighbours: Very quiet and pleasant neighbours. The whole road is a very good community.
- Tenure: Freehold