GUIDE PRICE £595,000 - £625,000. COMPLETE CHAIN! Located in the popular 'Kings Quarter' development and within walking distance of Elmstead Woods BR is this beautifully presented mid terrace town house.
Internally the property is neutrally decorated throughout and accommodation comprises entrance hall, access to the garage, downstairs WC and a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and granite work top surfaces. To the first floor there is a bright reception room, well fitted family bathroom and bedroom three. To the top floor there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom and a single bedroom (currently being used as a study). Externally there is a landscaped garden to the rear and to the front there is further access to a 18' garage.
Further benefits include fitted shutter blinds to all windows, solar reflective blinds and underfloor heating to kitchen/dining room.
Ravens Dene is superbly located and is ideal for those that commute with Elmstead Woods providing regular services to Lewisham (for DLR), Central London and The City. Chislehurst High Street with its many boutique shops, restaurants and the beautiful Chislehurst Commons and ponds is just 0.8 miles away and many of the area's finest schools are also nearby.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: The sellers have found a new build property which is due for completion in early December.
- Time lived/owned: 9.5 years, owned since new
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: On road parking and garage
- Council tax band: £2660 - Band F
- EPC Rating: B
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: 10 years old and annually serviced
- Loft: Not boarded
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Tenure: Freehold
- Service charge: £250pa