GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000 - £1,050,000. A superb four bedroom detached house with much character and charm located in this popular road just a short walk from Elmstead Station and the popular Babbington House.
The property has tremendous curb appeal and you get a feeling of warmth as soon as you walk through the front door. This is a much loved home that has been in the family for 44 years and offers tremendous potential for a new family to make their own.
Internally the property is neutrally decorated throughout and the spacious accommodation comprises 19' dual aspect reception, further reception room, WC, kitchen breakfast room which is open to the conservatory overlooking the garden. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, family bathroom and a shower room.
Externally there is a beautifully kept south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and access to the 18' double garage. This has been designed with the potential to convert into a habitable space and the seller has informed me that foundations are in place to add another story on top (STP). To the front there is a carriage driveway, further access to the garage and an electric car charging point.
Further benefits include parquet flooring to the ground floor and further potential to extend into the loft (STP)
The location is quite simply superb. Elmstead Woods station is just 0.3 miles away and offers fast and regular services to Central London and The City. Many of the area's finest schools are also nearby as well as Chislehurst High Street with it's vast array of boutique shops, restaurants and the beautiful Chislehurst Commons and Ponds.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Downsizing
- Sellers Situation: Needs to find a property to buy
- Time lived/owned: The property has been in the family for 44 years!
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking and double garage
- Council tax band: Band G
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: There is gas central heating, the boiler is in the loft, it was serviced in June 2023 by British Gas, and it is serviced annually. Approx7 years old.
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: From seller - 'There is potential to extend both lofts, please see the pink house on the opposite corner who have extended up in to the loft. The foundations under the garage will accommodate another storey, we have the plans showing this if anyone wants to look.'
- Tenure: Freehold