Top 3 things you love about your home?
- Homely, comfortable and unbeatable location
- It feels very private but also part of a welcoming community
- Our favourite room is the front living space with its cosy fireplace and shutters
Top 3 things you love about the area?
- Wonderful park and playground at the end of the road with Virgin Active health club on the other side
- 5-10 minute walk to Chatterton village with independent shops, a Co-op, post office and pharmacy plus great coffee from Pearson & Hearn
- Takes 30 minutes to get into central London, while having some of the best schools and green spaces on our doorstep
We are delighted to present this three-bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. The property is in an ideal location for families seeking a balance of commuter convenience and family life.
The property is well presented throughout and briefly comprises a welcoming hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, and spacious dining room, which opens through to a lovely conservatory flooded with natural light. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional benefits include a driveway to the front, an attached garage and a private rear garden with generous patio area.
This family home also offers the potential and scope to add further bedrooms and downstairs living space by converting the loft space and extending to the side and rear, subject to the usual planning consent.
Sunningdale Road is positioned perfectly for excellent local schooling and transport links giving easy access to several stations, including Bickley, with services into Central London (Victoria and Blackfriars). Whitehall recreation ground is on your doorstep along with a number of other local amenities.