*** GUIDE PRICE £300k - £325k ***
Comments from the owner:
1. We love how the big glass patio doors make the living and kitchen area look big and bright.
2. The open plan living and kitchen is modern and well suited for entertaining.
3. The bedrooms are a generous size with big windows that make them bright.
4. The flat is on the first floor and near the lift and staircase which makes it easily accessible.
5. There is parking that you can apply for just in front of the building.
6. Very good transport links. There is a bus stop 10 steps out of the building.
7. There are shops within 100metres of the flat.
8. There is a large shopping area within a five minute drive from the building which offers places to eat and a wide variety of household goods.
9. The area is near schools and ideal for both young professionals and families alike.
Superbly located within a short walk of bus routes and amenities, this well proportioned, light and spacious two bedroom first floor flat offers modern living space with stylish interiors throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and access to useful guest WC, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with direct access onto the enclosed private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, plus a stylish shower room with walk-in shower suite and elegant tiling.
The property is conveniently located moments from numerous regular bus routes providing cross-London links to the surrounding area, as well as railway stations at nearby Denmark Hill and Queen's Road Peckham. The area is well served by an array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as the pleasant open spaces of nearby Burgess Park with lake and cafe. Camberwell Green itself offers regular Farmer's Markets, with Peckham Rye also nearby for a great selection of music venues and eateries.
Ideal for young families, with plenty of local schools nearby, or for young professionals alike, viewings of this property are highly recommended
The Modern Way to Move.
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.