GUIDE PRICE £1,400,000 to £1,500,000
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home?
- The upstairs living room with its space and light and natural setting
- The peacefulness of being set well back from any traffic and waking to the sound of the birds
- The security of being nestled in a private road where people keep an eye out for each other
Top 3 things you love about the area?
- Good walks right out of the front door including through connected green space down to historic landmarks and river pubs, and the chance en route to take in panoramic views across London from the top of the park; and the opportunity to join running, tennis and bootcamp groups on the doorstep in Greenwich Park and on the heath
- The convenience of Blackheath Standard a couple of minutes away for everyday groceries/cafes, plus the option of a walk across the heath or park to Blackheath or Greenwich villages
- Option of a pleasurable commute to Canary Wharf/ City/ West End via a scenic walk or cycle down through Greenwich Park and a ride on the friendly Thames Clipper boat service from Cutty Sark
Occupying an enviable location in a sought after private road close to fashionable Blackheath Village and the Royal Standard, this superb detached family home offers characterful living space with modern interiors, an abundance of natural light and unique appeal.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to three well proportioned double bedrooms - with inbuilt wardrobes and en-suite shower to the master - plus a family bathroom with white three piece suite. Stairs rise up to the impressive first floor living space, spanned by a breath-taking 31' reception room with vaulted, exposed beam ceiling, flanked on all sides by windows which flood the room with natural light. This fantastic area provides an unrivalled space for entertaining, relaxing and dining, with attractive balcony to the west, and juliette balcony to the south, and a bonus mezzanine area designed for straightforward disassembly, accessed via a ladder, perfect for enjoying evening sunsets! The separate kitchen area comprises a range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances.
Externally, the secluded garden provides a haven for peace and tranquillity with a gravel pathway to the side of the house optimising additional workshop space flanked by the double garage.
The property is conveniently located within easy reach of Blackheath and Westcombe Park stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes serving the surrounding area. The heart of fashionable Blackheath Village and the Royal Standard are just a short walk away with a variety of boutique shops, stylish pubs, cafes and restaurants, with neighbouring Greenwich also close-by for a further vibrant array of shops, markets and eateries. The area is also well served by excellent local schools, the lovely open spaces of Blackheath Common and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. Impressive 31' Vaulted Reception with Quadruple Aspect