Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home:
1. The light and sense of space
2. There is no through-traffic on the street
3. The woodstove
Top 3 things you love about the area...
1. The heath - a brilliant open green space that is great for picnics, sport on the weekends, and running
2. The schools - we are right next to an outstanding school, with a great community feel
3. The village - the walk to the station takes less than five minutes (3 in fact!); there is a fantastic farmer's market held outside the station every Sunday; the Conservatoire also has a great café and offers music, art and drama classes for children and adults.
Superbly situated in the fashionable heart of Blackheath Village, and just a short walk from Blackheath station and a hive of local shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, this delightful two bedroom Victorian terraced house with secluded courtyard garden. Superbly appointed and boasting enormous character appeal, the property provides inviting living space with stylish interiors throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance lobby leading into the bright and spacious reception room with shuttered sash windows to front, solid wood flooring (evident through much of the property), door to the rear garden, and ample space for relaxing and entertaining.
The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset ceramic sink unit, space for range style cooker, and further space for appliances. Double doors lead through to a sunny conservatory area - ideal for dining, with access onto the courtyard garden.
To the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms - with shuttered windows to the master - plus a large and elegantly tiled family bathroom with period style free-standing bath suite and separate walk-in shower unit.
The property is conveniently located within a short distance of Blackheath station, as well as numerous regular bus routes serving the surrounding area. The heart of fashionable Blackheath is just a short walk away with a variety of boutique shops, stylish pubs, cafes and restaurants. Neighbouring Greenwich is also within easy reach for a further vibrant array of shops, markets and eateries. The area is also well served by excellent local schools, the lovely open spaces of Blackheath Common and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory.