Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home?
- convenient central location in the heart of Greenwich including a view of the Cutty Sark's sails from our window.
- Big spacious rooms including a sociable kitchen/lounge/diner.
- Quiet balcony overlooking a garden area
Top 3 things you love about the area.?
- Historical buildings and Greenwich Park that are amazing to walk around and also hold seasonal festivities. The old royal naval college is particularly nice to walk around
- Near to the river and all the pubs and restaurants of Royal Greenwich
- Also very near Deptford with fantastic cafes and bars
Enviably situated moments from the banks of the River Thames, the iconic Cutty Sark and unrivalled transport links and amenities, this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment boasting stylish and spacious accommodation as well as a delightful private covered balcony.
Set within a sought after modern development benefitting from a communal garden terrace and well maintained grounds with residents' bike store, the property offers a wonderful secluded living space in a vibrant central location.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with generous inbuilt storage, leading into the impressive open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen/diner with ample sociable space for entertaining, relaxing and dining, as well as direct access onto the covered private balcony.
The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances.
There are two well sized double bedrooms, with inbuilt storage and en-suite shower to the master, plus a beautiful family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located in a Greenwich position, just a short walk from Cutty Sark DLR and Greenwich station providing excellent connections into Central London and the City.
Greenwich itself provides an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark, beautiful Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory.