GUIDE PRICE BETWEEN £500,000 TO £525,00
**CHAIN FREE SALE**
SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Comments from the owner:
· Two-bedroom maisonette with mid-century style and beautiful parquet flooring.
· Good sized south-facing garden with tall bamboo for privacy. Low-maintenance, peaceful and quiet. Recent makeover by the current owners.
· Private garage with power and lighting, recently redecorated and new garage door installed.
· Very close to Blackheath common, Greenwich Park and Point Hill Park.
· Lots of good transport links within walking distance - Lewisham (DLR, trains to Charing Cross, Victoria, Cannon Street or London Bridge), Greenwich (DLR, Thameslink trains to Farringdon, Kings Cross, or Luton), plus local buses. Riverboat services from Greenwich
Top 3 things you love about your home?
· It's spacious but easy to keep uncluttered because of all the storage options. Big enough for two people to work from home without getting on top of each other.
· It's a very relaxing home - the master bedroom in particular is so quiet and peaceful. It feels very "hygge"!
· The private outdoor space. There's a patio for entertaining plus a sun-trap of a lawn, with space for a barbecue or yoga at the bottom of the garden. There's a stand of tall bamboos that provide privacy, and a cherry tree that has pink blossoms every year.
Top 3 things you love about the area?
· Amazing local food produce from independent shops on Royal Hill - Drings the butcher, The Creaky Shed greengrocer, The Cheese Board (French boulangerie), and Ellis & Jones the fishmonger. There's also a great Korean deli on Greenwich High Road.
· We're within easy walking distance of Greenwich town centre (with its amazing museums and covered market), Blackheath (a proper village in the city), Deptford high street (vibrant multicultural neighbourhood with an amazing arts scene), and Lewisham town centre (with range of high street shops and cuisine from around the world).
· Loads of green space right on the doorstep, despite being in Zone 2! Blackheath common is huge and open, perfect for a run or flying a kite. Greenwich Park has beautiful trees, roses, a herd of deer, and public tennis courts. Point Hill Park has one of the best views right across London - great for New Year's Eve.
Enviably situated within a short walk of beautiful Blackheath Common, Greenwich Park and vibrant amenities, this stunning two double bedroom split level purpose built maisonette boasting a private garage with power and lighting, and gorgeous south facing private garden.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with bespoke inbuilt storage and attractive parquet flooring evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining, and inbuilt storage including a useful fitted pantry.
The kitchen area comprises a quality range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, halogen hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. A generous second bedroom with inbuilt storage completes the lower upper level accommodation. To the lower floor, there is a further well sized master bedroom, with a range of inbuilt wardrobes, plus a stylish family bathroom with contemporary style three piece bath suite and elegant tiling.
Externally, the gorgeous garden has enjoyed a recent make-over, offering a raised terrace area with steps down to terraced lawn areas with bamboo planting for privacy.
The property is conveniently located within just a short walk of both Lewisham (DLR, trains to Charing Cross, Victoria, Cannon Street or London Bridge), and Greenwich stations (DLR, Thameslink trains to Farringdon, Kings Cross, or Luton). The area is also well served by numerous regular bus routes and riverboat services from Greenwich. Greenwich itself provides a vibrant array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark, beautiful Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory. Nearby Deptford, also with railway station and DLR connections, offers a further eclectic mix of shops, bars, restaurants and artisan coffee shops, and Blackheath is also within easy reach with further fashionable amenities and beautiful open spaces.