Comments from the owner:
1. The location is great - for connections, the bus stop outside takes you to Leyton (central line) in 8 mins and Walthamstow (victoria) in 15 mins - plus you are close to stratford which is connected to everywhere - particularly with the Elizabeth line soon becoming fully functional. You also have Francis Road market just round the corner, some nice pubs in the Technical and Coach and Horses on Leyton High Road and Leyton Orient football club just up the road.
2. The neighbours are really nice - everybody looks out for each other and there's a real community spirit about the place.
3. The outdoor space - we really enjoyed having barbecues in the backyard, particularly after it was renovated - and the communal garden space was a great addition in the summer too. Some other things to note: - the oven was replaced in 2021
- the cloakroom was repainted in 2021
- the bathroom was renovated in 2019
- the boiler was replaced in 2018
- The lease was extended in 2019 so now lasts until 2197
Superbly located within easy reach of excellent transport links and a variety of fashionable amenities, this light and airy split level maisonette - ideal for either home owner or investor alike. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with double doors to the rear onto the private patio - ideal for al fresco drinks and entertaining. The separate kitchen comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms, plus a recently renovated family bathroom and adjacent cloakroom with modern white suite.
The property is very conveniently located within a short distance of an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, including boutique shops and eateries in nearby Francis Road. Leyton and Walthamstow stations are within easy reach, as well as Stratford for national and international connections. Numerous regular bus routes provide good links to the surrounding area with Stratford also boasting the Westfield shopping centre and beautiful open spaces of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Hackney Marshes.
Viewings are highly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even
offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you
in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your
new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically
help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get
in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.