A beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace house with a large garden in this popular tree lined road.
Internally the property is neutrally decorated throughout and is ready for someone to move straight in. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, WC and a modern fitted kitchen dining room with integrated appliances. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom, single bedroom and a recently fitted bathroom.
Further benefits include huge potential for a wrap around extension to the rear (STP), double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally there is a 52' x 48' west facing garden with patio and side access. This garden is perfect for those that love summer BBQs and entertaining. To the front there is off street parking for up to three cars.
The location is superb with New Eltham and Sidcup stations just over a mile away and some of the area's finest schools are also nearby.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: Needs to find a property to buy
- Time lived/owned: 5 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking
- Council tax band: Band D - £2037.76pa
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: Boiler is 5 years old and last serviced in October.
- Electrics: Approximately 5 years old.
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: Boarded and potential to extend STP
- Tenure: Freehold