NO ONWARD CHAIN. A two bedroom end of terrace house located in this quiet close located within easy reach of Sidcup Station, M25 and local amenities.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout and comprises reception room, fitted kitchen, further reception room/garden room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden and off street parking.
Sidcup High Street is located close by and offers a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants. Sidcup station is either a short drive or bus ride away and provides regular services to Central London and The City.
This property is perfect for a FTB and should be viewed at your earliest convenience.
Please note this property is currently leasehold but will be sold as a freehold with 100% share.
Estate management charge: Approx £20pm
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Re locating
- Sellers Situation: No onward chain
- Time lived/owned: 32 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking
- Council tax band: £1811 - Band C
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Heating and water economy 7
- Tenure: Currently leasehold but will be sold as a freehold with 100% share.