CHAIN FREE. Located just a short walk from Dartford Grammar is this immaculately presented two bedroom 2nd floor flat situated within a well maintained block.
Internally the property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and accommodation comprises dual aspect living room/kitchen which has been recently refurbished and benefits from large windows allowing plenty of light, double bedroom with full width fitted wardrobes, further bedroom and a modern bathroom.
Externally there is a delightful communal garden, off street parking and an allocated car port.
The location is superb with Dartford station just 0.9 miles away and offering fast and regular links to Central London and The City. Local shops and retail parks can be found nearby as well as the delightful Dartford Central Park.
In our opinion this property would be perfect for a first time buyer or those looking to get their children into Dartford Grammar.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: Chain free
- Time lived/owned: 6 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: No onward chain and car parking spaces available
- Council tax band: Band C (£152pm)
- EPC Rating:
- Type of heating system: Gas Central Heating
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: No loft
- Is the property Leasehold or Share of Freehold? Share of Freehold
- How long is the remaining lease? 121 years
- How much are the service charges and what does this include? £92 per month. All external building maintenance, communal areas and grounds.
- How much is the ground rent (if leasehold)? No ground rent charge.
- Can you let out the property? No.
- Does the property have allocated parking? If so where is the space? Yes have an allocated car port (number 12) also lots of car park spaces always available.
- Who is the Freeholder and managing agents? Peal Management.
- Are you allowed pets? No.