GUIDE PRICE £775,000 - £800,000. Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, just 500 yards from Chislehurst train station, is this beautifully presented four bedroom town house.
Internally the property has been stylishly and thoughtfully decorated, with large windows allowing plenty of light throughout. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall with access to the 19' garage, storage cupboards, a shower room with utility area, and a double bedroom. On the first floor there is a lovely 24' lounge/dining room and a stunning and newly-decorated kitchen with integrated appliances and central island. The second floor has a master bedroom with built in storage, two further bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a private patio which leads onto beautiful maintained communal gardens. There is a driveway in front of the house with parking for two cars.
Chislehurst station is a 2 minute walk away (according to Google Maps) and offers regular direct links into Lewisham (for DLR), London Bridge, Cannon Street, Waterloo and Charing Cross, all of which are around half hour or under. Chislehurst High Street and the gorgeous and historic Royal Parade are walkable or reachable via a 5 minute direct bus from the bus stop at the end of the street. The area has some of the city's finest private, state and grammar schools nearby.
This is an ideal purchase for those that commute into the city, and should be viewed at your earliest opportunity.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Upsizing
- Sellers Situation: Found a property to buy
- Time lived/owned: Since Nov 2019
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking & Garage
- Council tax band: Band D
- Loft: About 70% boarded
- Media: Virgin Media
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating - boiler located in top floor cupboard.
- Neighbours: Multi cultural street full of families, young couples and elderly people. All professionals.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Service charge: £800pa. Part of this covers gardening of the communal areas and window cleaning.