NO ONWARD CHAIN! Offering heaps of character and charm, this spacious and beautifully presented ground floor conversion flat enjoys direct access to it's own private patio and is set in a quiet location just 0.4 miles to Chislehurst Station.
Internally the spacious accommodation spans over an impressive 1151 sq ft and comprises entrance hall with large storage cupboard, stylish kitchen with central island, modern bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom. The main feature for this already stunning property has to be the impressive 24' lounge/dining room. This room really offers the 'wow factor' and features, exposed floorboards, original ceiling coving, feature fireplace and direct access to the private patio and communal garden.
Externally there is allocated parking for one car and a 46' private patio which leads onto the communal garden and even features an original stone castle folly which dates back to circa 1860. (Follow -folly-to-west-of-morland-house-chislehurst-ward#.Y71d73bP23B for more information)
Susan Wood is found off Old Hill and is just 0.4 miles away from Chislehurst station which offers regular services into The City and Central London. Local shops can be found only a short walk away on Chislehurst Road as well local pubs and restaurants.
This information has been provided directly from the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Tenure: Share of freehold
- Service charges and what they include: £200 pcm which includes building insurance and maintenance of the property and grounds. The level of the service charge is set annually by the owners via the directors of the management company who are residents.
- Ground Rent: No ground rent
- Allocated parking: Second parking space on the left side of the parking lot when viewed from the property
- Freeholder and managing agents: The freeholder is Morland House Management Company Limited. The managing agents are DMG Property Management
- Property can be let out
- Pets allowed
- Reason for selling: Moving abroad
- Sellers Situation: No onward chain
- Time lived/owned: 2 years in April 2023
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Council tax band:
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: The boiler was installed on 11 February 2018 and is located in the kitchen. Last serviced 29 October 2022.