GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000. CHAIN FREE. Located in a quiet close just 0.6 miles from Chislehurst High Street is this immaculate three bedroom terraced home.
The property has just been redecorated throughout and is ready for someone to move straight into. Accommodation comprises large entrance hall with WC and access to the garden, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, living room with double doors onto the garden, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Externally there is an easy to maintain south west facing patio garden and to the front there is off street parking. The property also benefits from use of the communal grounds to the rear.
The location is superb with many of the area's finest schools nearby. Chislehurst High Street offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants and cafes and Elmstead Station is within easy reach providing fast and regular access to Central London and The City. There are also bus stops on White Horse Hill which will take you to Mottingham Station within minutes.
Please note: Some of the images have been virtually staged.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Relocation
- Sellers Situation: No onward chain
- Time lived/owned: 9 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Off street parking
- Council tax band: Band D
- EPC Rating: C
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating
- Heating system age: Approximately 8 years old. Last serviced in 2022.
- Electrics: Fuseboard upgraded in 2021
- Windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: Partially boarded
- Tenure: Freehold
- Service charge: £350
- Managing agents: Blackheath Properties