Located just a short walk from Mottingham station is this well presented four bedroom semi detached house.
Internally the property is neutrally decorated throughout and is ready for someone to move straight into. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, front reception, rear reception room with feature fireplace and a superb kitchen diner with bi folding doors to the garden, modern kitchen and integrated appliances.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with bay window, further two double bedrooms, large single bedroom and two bathrooms both with underfloor heating.
Externally to the rear there is a secluded garden which has a patio perfect for summer BBQs and a large laid to lawn area. To the front there is off street parking for multiple cars.
The location is quite simply superb, with Mottingham station just a 2 minute walk away! (Time calculated using Google Maps). Mottingham Station offers fast and regular services to Lewisham (for DLR), Central London and the City making this a perfect home for those that commute. Local shops are located at the end of the road and popular local schools are nearby. For nature lovers Tarn Bird Sanctuary is just around the corner and Fairy Hill Recreation ground can also be found at the end of the road.
All details are based on information supplied by the seller and should be verified by your solicitor prior to exchanging contracts.
- Reason for selling: Moving abroad/downsizing
- Sellers Situation: Can potentially move into temporary accommodation
- Time lived/owned: 27 years
- Subject to a grant of probate: No
- Subject to a tenancy: No
- Parking arrangements: Private driveway
- Council tax band: D
- EPC Rating: D
- Type of heating system: Gas central heating, boiler located in upstairs rear bedroom
- Heating system age: 6 years old
- Double glazed windows: Fully double glazed
- Loft: Yes
- Tenure: Freehold