Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
- Spaciousness (both size of rooms and storage)
- Location (parks, river, shops, restaurants but also for ease of getting in to London)
- Privacy (surprisingly quiet here despite being so close to everything)
Top 3 things you love about the area...
- The best bakery which do amazing sourdough and the most delicious vegan cinnamon rolls (you would not know they are vegan!)
- So many amazing pubs with beautiful beer gardens and particularly the amazing wandercrust pizzas
- Being 5 mins from the park and 5 mins from the river
Just a short walk from beautiful Greenwich Park and the River Thames, this well presented top floor flat offers spacious accommodation, flooded with natural light, with modern interiors throughout.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboard, leading into the bright dual aspect reception room and ample space for entertaining, relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with plenty of space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations offering excellent links into Central London and the City (nearest station, Maze Hill, with fantastic connections to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Farringdon and St Pancras). Numerous regular bus routes also provide connections to the surrounding area with North Greenwich station (Jubilee line) just a 10 minute bus ride away. Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with further overground and DLR connections, as well as an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory (just a short walk away). The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.