Property Re- Launch (21st April)
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home?
- We have a glorious entertaining space - it's seamless and spacious, great for hosting dinner parties, or for quiet nights in.
- 2-minute walk to the train and DLR station (but, crucially, with no train noise!)
- The flat is very airy (thanks to large windows on each side of the main room), with lovely views of the sunsets and evening sky.
Top 3 things you love about the area?
- The Thames, Greenwich Market and the beautiful Greenwich Park (complete with ducks, deer, and great picnic spots) are only a ten minute walk away. This has been extremely welcome in the last couple of years - providing a great, convenient change of scenery when working from home.
- We're blessed with an impressive variety of food options - tasty street food at the market is not even 10 mins away, as are cocktails and brunch at Grind, authentic Argentinian-style steaks and Malbec at Buenos Aires Cafe, fresh sourdough at Paul Rhodes and Gail's, and gastro Mediterranean pub food in the hidden garden at the Guildford Arms. You've also got a wealth of pubs (traditional and modern) and long-lived pie shops. Out of the centre of Greenwich, Tila and the Tapas Room are favourites of ours in Deptford, and you can sip wine at Winemakers Deptford or Bar a Vin in Blackheath.
- We have frequent, quick links to other good spots. Door to door, you can: walk to Canary Wharf in less than an hour (40 minutes if you're a speedy walker); get the DLR to CW in 15 mins; get to London Bridge in 15 mins; nip to the City in 20 mins; or be at Green Park within half an hour!
Ideally situated just a short walk from the vibrant shops and amenities of bustling Greenwich, this immaculately presented apartment offers modern living space with stylish interiors throughout.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining, and flooded with natural light from multiple dual aspect windows.
The kitchen area has been recently upgraded, and comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, electric hob with overhead extractor, double oven, microwave and appliances including washer/dryer and dishwasher.
There are two well sized double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located in a popular West Greenwich position, just a short walk from Greenwich station providing excellent overground and DLR connections into Central London and the City. Greenwich itself provides a vibrant array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark, beautiful Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory.
Nearby Deptford, also with railway station and DLR connections, offers a further eclectic mix of shops, bars, restaurants and artisan coffee shops, and Blackheath is also within easy reach with further fashionable amenities and beautiful open spaces.