Stunning and spacious one double bedroom ground floor apartment with private patio area, set within a modern development in a sought after location close to Kilburn and fashionable Maida Vale. Offering bright accommodation with stylish interiors and high-quality finish throughout.
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home:
1. The location without a doubt. It is so perfectly positioned to be near a multitude of areas whilst also being in a quiet location near greenery. We wanted to be near to things/other life, but also near to the park. We're close to two - Queens Park and Paddington Recreation Ground! We love being 10 minutes from Portobello/Westbourne for all the shopping and brunch spots, but also near Queens Park and Hampstead. We often spend Sunday's in Hampstead walking the dogs. It's so close to the tube as well.
2. The outdoor space. We couldn't live without it and it has such a big outdoor space (which is south facing) and is perfect for our dogs.
3. The block itself. It won an award for being well designed. It's a spacious new development compared to others and a lot of thought has gone into making sure every flat gets lots of space and light. We don't face the main road and hardly any cars come down.
1. Why are you selling? - We're travelling around the world for 9 months and always knew this was a 5 year home so it made sense to sell now. We're not sure of our next move, so we want to have flexibility
2. What's the area like? - Family-friendly and tight-knit. There's a lot of families here, young families, newborns, a massive play area and dog families here.
3. Is there Parking? Yes - underground and secure parking is available. Visitors can park on weekends for free across the road.
4. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? - Quiet - We're on a residential street
5. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? - Very well. We've both done it for 2 years. The hallway is massive and we've doubled it up as an office.
Set within a modern development with well maintained communal grounds, this beautiful property offers stylish living in a fantastic central location. The entrance hall has inbuilt storage, leading to the bright and spacious open plan reception/kitchen with ample space for both relaxing and dining. Direct access onto the private external patio which is ideal for al fresco drinks and entertaining. The kitchen is modern with an induction hob and overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven and further space for appliances. There is a well-sized double bedroom with an inbuilt wardrobe, plus a stylish family bathroom.
Enviably located within easy access of Kilburn Park, Maida Vale and Queen's Park stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes connecting the surrounding area. Close to a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities within just a short walk, as well as the beautiful open spaces of Queens Park and nearby Paddington Recreation Ground.