Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things we love about the flat
1. The layout of the flat which feels very open and connected, particularly the lounge which has gorgeous features in the fireplace and built-in shelving, It's a great space.
2. There is a big old-style range in the kitchen, I've never had such a big oven space before and roast dinners are now no problem! We also love that the kitchen has a small dining table perfect for breakfast but we also have a larger table in the living room for more special dinners. There are lots of options if you like cooking and eating like we do!
3. The light in the morning that floods into the bedroom on sunny days - nothing better to wake up too - followed closely by the shower fuelled by the amazing water pressure in this flat!
Top 3 things we love about the area.
1. Transport links are unrivalled being equal distant to under and over ground stations,
2. Walking distance to kings cross canal and the delights of Islington with all the best pubs
3. Nearby parks
1. What's the area like? Perfect access to the best of Islington and the tube stations
2. What is parking like? Plenty of options for road parking nearby
3. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Set back from the road so no noise
4. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Its great, we are 2 people able to work in separate rooms perfectly well
5. What's the internet like? We have fibre optic installed
6. What's the boiler like? Its an old boiler but we have had no issues, we installed Hive so it can all be controlled online
7. Are we able to do any work/extensions? No
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboard, leading into the bright reception room with dual windows, attractive feature fireplace and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset ceramic sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom, plus a modern bathroom with white suite and adjacent separate WC.
The property is very conveniently located close to Caledonian Road and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury stations, and within easy reach of Highbury and Islington station, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. There are also an array of fashionable local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants within just a short distance, with Paradise Park and beautiful Highbury Fields also within a short walk.